Welcome to our Meee @Work Max Programme
Meee Max explores:
- Mental and physical health
- Interpersonal skills
- Personal and team growth
- Purpose and meaning
- The need for gratitude
- Hope, optimism and meaning
- Goal setting
- Personal and company values
- Personal and team leadership
- Social responsibility
Meee Max includes:
- An exploration phase
- On-line Values exercise
- 3 1-hour bespoke interactive workshops
- On-line resources per workshop
- The set of three Meee in a Minute books
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Meee feeds
- 1-1 sessions coaching sessions
- KIT Skype coaching sessions for individuals
- Support with CSR programmes with Meee tools to support community projects
Meee Max outcomes are:
For the individual:
A greater personal understanding of who they are and what makes them tick. The programme covers:
- The importance and wellness and wellbeing
- How to lead a more personal and professionally balanced life
- How to develop tools and techniques to support and further personal and professional resilience
- The need for self-awareness and the benefits of adopting a more empathic lifestyle
- Improving personal and professional productivity and performance
- The ability and need to listen
- How personal values work within an organisational context
- Effective narrative for recruitment
- Daily tips and hacks
For the organisation:
Our Meee Maxi bespoke package is designed around your specific organisational needs.
Sid and Joss are a breath of fresh air. Their energy and enthusiasm is infectious!
They worked collaboratively with us in a short space of time to create an engaging and inspiring session for our leadership conference which we entitled ‘Inspiring Value’.
They combined their vast experience of creating effective employee engagement with the Meee principles to deliver a session that challenged and inspired our leaders. Their approach enabled the leaders to reflect on what’s important to them and then gave them some great tips (hacks) to implement that will help them to continue to inspire their teams and get the best value out of each of them.
Thank you Sid and Joss, it was an absolute pleasure to work with you.
Emma Tongue, Communications and Marketing Manager at Morgan Sindall