Welcome to our Meee @Work Midi Programme
Meee Midi explores:
- Mental and physical health
- Interpersonal skills
- Personal and team growth
- Purpose and meaning
- The need for gratitude
- Hope, optimism and meaning
- Goal setting
- Personal values
Meee Midi includes:
- An exploration meeting
- On-line Values exercise
- 3 1-hour interactive workshops/keynotes each developing on the last to facilitate behavioural change and resilience
- On-line resources bespoke to each workshop
- Meee in a Work Minute Book
- Monthly Meee feeds
Meee Midi outcomes are:
For the individual:
A series of interactive workshops and online resources to gain a greater personal and professional understanding of themselves. The programme covers:
- The importance and wellness and wellbeing
- How to lead a more personal and professionally balanced life
- How to develop tools and techniques to support and further personal and professional resilience
- The need for self-awareness and the benefits of adopting a more empathic lifestyle
- Improving personal and professional productivity and performance
- The power of failure and how failure is just learning
- How to deal positively with stress
- The importance of listening and how to really listen to other
For the organisation:
Teams that train together, develop together. A longer period of focused employee development enables more change to take place. Positive employee engagement is linked to factors such as an employees’ ability to participate in workplace decisions, and a sense of achievement with the work performed. Conversely, lack of employee engagement has been linked to increased absenteeism, presenteeism, and lower levels of performance and productivity. There is a difference between those who are emotionally attached to their jobs and those who are doing their jobs just because it provides promised rewards such as pay, and training (CIPD, 2012). Emotionally engaged employees perform their tasks to a higher level and are less likely to indulge in behaviours that might damage the organisation.
Sid and Joss are a breath of fresh air. Their energy and enthusiasm is infectious!
They worked collaboratively with us in a short space of time to create an engaging and inspiring session for our leadership conference which we entitled ‘Inspiring Value’.
They combined their vast experience of creating effective employee engagement with the Meee principles to deliver a session that challenged and inspired our leaders. Their approach enabled the leaders to reflect on what’s important to them and then gave them some great tips (hacks) to implement that will help them to continue to inspire their teams and get the best value out of each of them.
Thank you Sid and Joss, it was an absolute pleasure to work with you.
Emma Tongue, Communications and Marketing Manager at Morgan Sindall