Meee On Tour: The PA Forum
In his keynote 'Organisations Don't Change, People Do', Sid shared some brilliant insight and techniques into how you ensure that everyone feels included, listened to and has a voice they can share safely.
- Why culture is all of us, and why there are two u’s in culture.
- How to use listening as the best tool to effectively gather and guide others with feedback.
- How to have those difficult conversations, or as we say those ‘robust’ conversations, to ensure that all those involved don't feel isolated or excluded.
- How appraisals and feedback are a great opportunity to build better relationships.
- How a tiny little acronym can help us all feel more included, have more courage and see every challenge as an opportunity to grow.
- Why it’s up to all of us to create the workplaces we want to be a part of. And how this can extend into the communities we belong to.
- How it really is the small steps that truly matter.
The PA Forum event founded by Daniel Skermer had love in abundance and the loyalty shown from the Business Support profession audience was truly amazing.