Some would say our most important years of all!
Our education workshops, talks and sessions have achieved:
- A 16% rise in staff happiness, after just two one-hour sessions
- A 19% increase in staff confidence, after just two one-hour sessions
- 95% of staff are inspired to do something differently in the school environment
- 67% of pupils feel more positive about themselves and school after just 3 hours of Meee
- 66% of pupils felt less worried about being different
- Our sessions are described as Helpful; Empowering; Positive; Vital Brilliant; Awesome; Sic
It can seem as though education in the UK is all about exams, results and beating the competition. Many young people feel under increasing amounts of pressure and - as a result - ideas, innovation and creativity can go unrecognised. It’s more important than ever for programmes such as Meee to support and empower students - at every age.
What we offer
What does education really mean? Is it about grades, exams and qualifications? Or is it something deeper: about the wellbeing, happiness and fulfilment of each person? At Meee, we work with teachers, staff, students and pupils to look beyond the constraints of the national curriculum, data tables and targets. Here’s how we do it:
Our Education programmes cover primary, secondary, higher and further education.
Our sessions cover:
Our sessions help develop the ‘softer-skills’ needed in this new ‘mindfullness’ era
Talks, workshops, clubs and staff-centred sessions that deliver unbelievable results
Talks and workshops that make ‘learning’ the centre of families and schools
Meee Teacher and Staff WorkshopsEnquire now
Our teacher and staff workshops have had some amazing results:
- Staff rated Meee sessions 9.6 out of 10 for usefulness
- Staff happiness rose by 16%, after just two one-hour sessions
- Staff confidence rose by 19%, after just two one-hour sessions
- 95% of staff have been inspired to do something differently in the school environment after attending our sessions
- 29% said they would add more ‘positivity’ in to their work
- 65% of staff said they wanted to become Meee ambassadors
We offer workshops in 1 and 2 hour or half and full day formats. These can be delivered at your organisation or at an off-site venue. They typically cater for up to 25 people and include all printed and interactive resources.
What people say about our Teacher and Staff Workshops
They make the sessions enjoyable and the pupils feel comfortable and at ease to express themselves and their thoughts. It is clear from the pupils responses that they were fully engaged with the sessions and would take part again at the drop of a hat.
Joel Moore, Deputy Head
Sealand Primary School
Sid’s passion and down to earth approach to staff development was refreshing and had a remarkable effect on my staff’s drive and enthusiasm...he revived in them the reason they came into the profession in the first place.
Rebecca Barker, Headteacher
Ysgol Gynradd Trallwn Primary School
Meee Pupil and Student WorkshopsEnquire now
Our pupil and student workshops have had some amazing results:
- 100% of participants found participating to be a positive experience (sixth form)
- 67% feel differently about their future (in a positive way) after attending
- 83% of attendees said that they would like more Meee workshops
- Single words to describe the programme were Helpful; Empowering; Positive; Vital Brilliant; Awesome; Sic
- 94% feel differently (in a positive way) about the future since attending the Meee Education Programme (primary school)
- 66% felt less worried about being different after attending the Meee Education Programme (primary school)
We offer workshops in 1 and 2 hour or half and full day formats. These can be delivered at your organisation or at an off-site venue. They typically cater for up to 20 people and include all printed and interactive resources.
What people say about our Meee Pupil and Student Workshops
My son cried when he got home, as he said someone finally gets me
Thank you for helping me be me
It has inspired me to be happier
This should be in every school in the world
Meee has been really helpful and now I feel more confident
I loved every minute of it
It inspired me to work more towards university
It’s ok to be me
Bridging the skills gap
Another side of exam results based education is that soft skills prized by employees - from listening, teamwork, and speaking to people confidently - often fall by the wayside. Not only does this damage young people’s employment prospects and impact the wider economy - it’s also affecting students’ wellbeing. Anxiety-related disorders are on the rise while truancy is a major problem. Many feel they don’t fit in the traditional academic model. And that’s leading to young people with low self-worth, confidence and determination to succeed.
It’s a square peg, round hole situation. But by encouraging students to focus on their unique skills and set individual goals, Meee reignites their sense of purpose and sets them on a personal path to employment. In turn, that can have a positive knock-on effect in the classroom to the family home - and throughout society as a whole.
Because we understand that everyone is an individual, we know that varying styles of education resonate differently with each of us. For instance, while a university course might be right for some young people, others will get the most value out of an apprenticeship. So we help them discover where their interests lie, what they want to be - and the best path to get there. By encouraging students to unlock what motivates them at an early stage, we hope that more and more will go on to complete further education and training, and begin the careers they want.
Download your FREE
Meee & My Teaching Guide now!
Sign up to our newsletter to
receive your Free download link
and other helpful resources from Meee