On average we work for over 44 years of our lives! It’s just as well our sessions are fun
Our employment workshops, talks and sessions have achieved:
- 98% of all attendees find our workshops to be a positive experience
- Positivity and productivity increases by 43%
- Happiness increases by 36%
- Personal confidence increases by 33%
- 88% of attendees feel more positive about the future after attending
- 63% are clearer about how to achieve their goals
- 50% are more certain about what they are good at
The first national wellbeing survey found that people who have stable jobs are among the most likely to be satisfied with their lives. But unfortunately, this doesn’t seem to be the case for many of us. With rising numbers of mental health issues such as depression and anxiety costing the UK economy £11 billion each year, we believe it’s never been more important to help people of all ages find a career that they value.
Meaningful work can make all the difference to a person’s sense of wellbeing - as well as being crucial to the economy. For example, a survey by management consultancy firm Gallup found that 63% of employees worldwide were not engaged at work, costing economies billions year in, year out.
Meee Employment WorkshopsEnquire now
Our employment workshops have had some amazing results:
- 98% of attendees find our workshops to be a positive experience
- In just a few days we see an increase in Happiness up 36%; Confidence (yourself) up 33%; Confidence (employment) up 13%; Confidence (finding work) up 13%; Positivity up 43%
- 63% of attendees feel differently about the future compared to before the programme, key figures are:
- Before the programme 40% are more positive about who they are; 40% are clearer about how to achieve their goals; and 40% are more certain about what they are good at
- After the programme 88% are more positive about who they are; 63% are clearer about how to achieve their goals; and 50% are more certain about what they are good at
We offer workshops in half and full day formats. We offer one day, two day and four day formats depending on what you or your organisation needs. These can be delivered at your organisation or at an off-site venue. They typically cater for up to 10 people and include all printed and interactive resources. We can deliver to larger numbers but these workshops tend to be the half and full day formats.
What people say about our Meee Employment Workshops and Talks
Helped me focus on what criteria I need to implement in all parts of life not just for job hunting
Fantastic programme recommend it to anyone
One of the most interesting courses I have been on and with the most enthusiastic tutors
Very good team, easy to connect with and make you feel good about yourself
The whole four days was a great experience and would recommend it to everyone
I enjoyed the course and just want to go and grab life
Each day was useful and therefore the course as a whole; was completely refreshing and eye opening
The customers are so inspired and I can’t thank you enough
Boosting the national mood
A huge part of this problem is that people don’t realise what skills they have. For example, soft skills such as listening, teamwork and confidence in speaking to others are hugely valued by lots of employers - but are often overlooked by the individual. This in turn can lead to a lack of motivation in finding work.
At Meee, we strive to help people at every step on the career ladder rediscover this motivation and regain self-confidence. We provide space and guidance for them to pin down their skills and values - and encourage them to see that there are plenty of jobs where these could be expressed. After working with them to set personal goals, we’ve been inspired to see many of our course participants begin to look towards their futures more positively.
We run talks, single and multiple day workshops courses across the UK for the unemployed and those looking for work.
Meee Employment Talks and Sessions
We offer talks as 30-minute sessions and 1 to 2 hour keynotes. These can be delivered at your organisation or at an off-site venue. These can be for small audiences or for large conference style events.
Get in touch
Whatever your employment needs are we have a workshop or talk that will help. If you would like to discuss a tailor made programme
for your organisation and find out how our innovative programme can benefit your employees, contact us today